CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

James Study

On my last post I shared "What's Next?" after our Women's Bible study ended. About a week ago I began the Beth Moore study of James - Mercy Triumphs for the summer.

What a week it has been! Session 1 was amazing and I will share what really grabbed a hold of my heart in another post.

I really love the way Beth Moore brings the Word of God to life and explains it so vividly and teaches the history about it all too! The passion she has for studying the Word of God is just so contagious!! Today I started Session 2 and I can't begin to describe how excited I am about this study!!

I am curious what you all are studying during the summer? Whatever Book you are studying I pray that God does a radical transformation in our lives!

God Bless!

~Michelle


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment