CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Feature Song - Remind Me Who I Am by Jason Gray

God really speaks to my heart through music as I am sure He does the same for many of you.  So I decided that I will post a song every Friday that He has really spoken to me through.  Usually once He grabs my heart through a specific song, I listen to it over and over and over again.......and then over and over some more.  

I love this song because it speaks to me during those times when I am feeling that doubt coming on and my strength is wearing thin.  During those times is when I find myself on my knees, face to the floor asking God to remind me who I am to Him.  When He reminds me who I am to Him, He also reminds me who He is and that I belong to Him!

Enjoy!

Today's Friday Feature Song is

Remind Me Who I Am
by Jason Gray


Here are the lyrics:
"Remind Me Who I Am" When I lose my way, And I forget my name, Remind me who I am. In the mirror all I see, Is who I don't wanna be, Remind me who I am. In the loneliest places, When I can't remember what grace is. Tell me once again who I am to You, Who I am to You. Tell me lest I forget who I am to You, That I belong to You. To You.  When my heart is like a stone, And I'm running far from home, Remind me who I am. When I can't receive Your love, Afraid I'll never be enough, Remind me who I am. If I'm Your beloved, Can You help me believe it. Tell me once again who I am to You, Who I am to You, whoa. Tell me lest I forget who I am to You. That I belong to You. To You. I'm the one you love, I'm the one you love, That will be enough, I'm the one you love.  Tell me once again who I am to You. Who I am to You. Tell me lest I forget who I am to You, That I belong to You, oh. Tell me once again who I am to You. Who I am to You. Tell me lest I forget who I am to You, That I belong to You. To You. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment